5 Simple Healthy Living Tips
Everyone daydreams of becoming fitter, healthier, thinner, wealthier, or more joyful. Do you fall asleep at night your mind bursting with ideas and when you wake up do you grin, happy to be alive, excited, and keen to get stuck into your day? Or are you stuck in a rut; tied into a job you hate or a relationship that drags you down and you long to break loose from?
In today’s post, I will share with you five easy healthier living tips that you may use to encourage you to determine how easy it’s to locate a way to make your fantasies reality.
Five Healthier Living Pointers to Help You Bring Your Dreams To Life
1. Look after your health
This is the fundamental ingredient in fantasy building. A healthy body is very important to your well being. Have a rain check for a minute, be honest, and have a look at your physical, emotional, spiritual, and even fiscal health. How do you feel about what you see? Are there areas you want to change and be different?
Action Tip: If there’s something you want to improve, whether it is a matter of losing a few pounds, saving #5 a week or taking the bus and walking to work instead of driving, making a conscious effort to do this as you’ll feel better and shinier indoors.
2. Be Excited
Have you ever seen a kid run, jump, and SPLASH! Feet into a puddle only to be hauled off by his mother and told off for getting his feet wet?
Action Tip: Well, just for now, be just like the child splashing in the puddle, get your feet wet, make that phone call, write that letter, order that book, take one little step and do something that will make your heart sing and eyes glow.
4. Record Your Dream
There’s power in the spoken or written word. Take your time and find somebody you trust and discuss your story and internal heart song. If there isn’t anybody in your life who you can do this with, email me your ideas and I’ll hold your space and pray for you until you are able to hold your space.
Action Tip: Write down your dreams, write a poem, or if you would like an audio record or draw it. Whatever your favorite medium is, just do it. And remember you can send your creations.
5. Release Attachment To The Outcome
Yoga philosophy promotes to say your piece and then to maintain your peace. To understand how to be still and discharge all expectations and needs to the way you believe your dream world ought to be. Yes, it’s better to be clear how you want life to be, yet the essence of life is to be open to all possibilities. You don’t know what’s around the corner and the more you concentrate on a specific thought and, if it is in alignment with your soul purpose, the more you bring opportunities, to make your fantasy come true-one step at a time.
Action Tip: Learn to meditate or practice a mind-body action, such as yoga, as a way to deepen your spiritual connection and understanding.
As you can see, there are lots of ways to attain your goals; everything begins from you taking time and energy to care for your most precious asset, your health, and as you go along, rather than bemoan the fact you are not where you want to be, acknowledge where you’re, record where you want to be, release attachment to the outcome and always have fun as you look after yourself.
Healthy Living Tip – For Fitness Success, Believe in Yourself and Have Faith in the Process
“Without faith, nothing is possible. With it, nothing is impossible.” Mary McLoud Bethune
When it comes to embarking on the journey to fitness, there are many things to learn. Whether you have been at it for some time, or are just considering getting started, there’s a world of information, which is crucial to your progress. Information about what and when you should be eating, and the type, duration, and frequency of exercises you should do. All these things will be dealt with in upcoming posts. Before all of this comes into play however, there’s what I believe to be the most essential part, which will mean the difference between your eventual success or disappointment.
This first and most important ingredient for success is the belief in yourself and your beliefs that all your effort will pay off. When I became serious about fitness, I was 27 and also nearly 180 lb., about 50 pounds. heavier than my ideal weight. I didn’t feel good about my appearance. I was self-conscious and it did a number on my general sense of self, affecting all facets of my life. Around that time, I was lucky enough to be introduced to a woman who is a passion it was to help women attain their greatest potential of fitness. She was a former winner body-builder and knew precisely what to do. I learned All the basics from her, however, the most important things that she told me were the following:
- Anyone can attain the level of fitness and achieve the amazing body that they need, but it’s a situation where you must believe it to see it. If you do not believe it, you won’t continue with doing what is necessary to get it.
- It doesn’t matter where you’re starting from, what matters is where you’re going. Everybody and I do mean everybody, has the capacity to become more healthy than they ever dreamed of being possible. Everyone is able to obtain the body they believed they’d never have.
- If you don’t like what you see in the mirror at the moment, do not look. Just get into the gym. Trust (have faith) that eventually you will.
- Don’t compare yourself with other folks. Everyone’s story is different and your task is to concentrate on what you’re doing for YOU.
- Do not worry about what others at the gym are doing or wearing (or that they appear to get a much better grasp of what they’re doing). Wear what is comfortable for you and do everything you know, you may learn as you go.
- When after a couple of weeks you look in the mirror and are miserable because you don’t notice any change (this will happen), don’t become discouraged. Get to the gym.
- Do not attempt and take any shortcuts (i.e. food deprivation or diuretics) in a desperate effort to slim down quicker. Believe that attaining fitness in the correct healthy manner will work flawlessly (it will).
- Don’t submit to some of your excuses to miss your work-outs (unless you’re feeling legitimately unwell). Point yourself in the direction of the gym and start driving (or walking).
The idea here is that there’ll be occasions when you’re frustrated, you won’t notice any amazing changes, you will be self-couscous, you won’t understand why you are making all of the efforts, you will wonder what you’re doing wrong, or if there is some way to get there quicker. When all this comes up, you’ll need to call on blind faith and just keep going. Even once you find no results, just keep on going anyway.
Remember you must believe that before you will notice it. I went through all the uncertainty but kept on moving anyway, with encouragement from my mentor and she was correct. It won’t happen straight away, but it is going to happen. Believe and have faith and keep with it and I guarantee, 1 day soon you will look in the mirror and be amazed at what you see.
Passionate about balanced health and fitness visit Self Development site.